JUNE 4, 2020.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! After 3 months of meeting in our homes, we will be reopening the church building for live services! Next Sunday, June 14, we look forward to worshiping with you in person. We will gather at 8:30am and 10:30am. If you aren’t quite comfortable with meeting in a larger group yet, you can continue to worship with us online via Facebook Live, YouTube, as well as our new online platform. Sign up HERE. Below is our UPDATED phased plan we’ve been praying over and tirelessly working on. Feel free to download and print it for your reference.
Here is a simple Q&A to prepare ourselves as we look toward regathering:HEALTH CONCERNS:
- Question: What if I feel sick?
- Answer: If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home and worship with us online.
- Question: Are face masks required?
- Answer: No, but they are recommended. If you have your own, please feel free to wear it. We also have face masks available for you at the church.
- Question: What about receiving communion together?
- Answer: With the current standards, we are unable to receive communion corporately, but we encourage you to participate as often as you like where you live. We will continue to lead a time of communion in our online service the first Sunday of each month.
- Question: What are we doing to limit touching contact surfaces?
- Answer: We’re working hard to make our facility easier for cleaning. We will have hand sanitizer at doors and doorways, and we have removed the sanctuary doors to limit contact surfaces.
- Question: What are we doing about keeping the bathrooms clean between each use?
- Answer: We will have cleaning wipes available in each stall for you to wipe down any touched surface. Please dispose of these in a trash can. We also have seat covers for the toilets.
- Question: How will we limit our capacity?
- Answer: Since we are currently allowed to have 40% of our capacity (roughly 100-120 people), we will have two (2) opportunities on Sunday for corporate worship—at 8:30am & 10:30am and registration will be required. Registration for these services will go live next week. We will be sending this out weekly and posting at our website as well as on social media. NOTE: All services will be first-come, first-served. This is not permanent, but we thank you for your cooperation and understanding. For those who don’t have internet access, we are making sure we accommodate those who walk-in for the worship service. Or, you may come to the church and we can help you register. We want to do our best to make sure everyone is able to worship in person.
- Question: What about seating for the service?
- Answer: Families, please plan to worship together. Kids and Youth Ministry is currently on pause as directed by the State’s recommendation. When you register for the service you’ll be attending, please be sure to include your kids and any guests you might be bringing. You may make your seat selection on the registration page. With this in mind, we’ll be arranging the sanctuary to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
COFFEE AND SNACKS:
- Question: What about coffee? I need my coffee!
- Answer: We won’t be serving coffee, water or food for a while. If you’d like to bring yours from home, please feel free to do so! If you have a disposable cup, feel free to dispose of your trash in any receptacle located throughout the building.
TITHES & OFFERINGS:
- Question: What are we doing to accommodate our generosity?
- Answer: We have offering baskets near the doors so we don’t have to “pass the plate.” Since we’re trying our best to limit contact surfaces, and are being advised to not hand out paper products, please give your offering in an envelope you bring from home. Remember, you may give online by clicking HERE.
Join us again directly after service for our Online Community Time Zoom Room. You can join by clicking HERE. Remember to check the church website at www.reallifenh.org for updated information and resources for your entire family. Parents, there are great resources for your kids you can find by clicking HERE. If you have a prayer request, please submit that HERE. Our prayer team is always praying for you!
Remember, we are not operating out of fear, but are doing our best to comply with what our State government is currently asking of us. We also want to remember that our focus is on others, not ourselves, so, “for the sake of others,” we want to be as welcoming as possible. For example, some may want to wear a mask while others may not; some may be comfortable hugging while others are more comfortable waving. Wherever you land with this, let’s do our best to ask and not assume and accept where each one is as we continue in this process. We want to care for others like Jesus cares for us!
We love you, we are standing with you and we are praying for you. We look forward to worshiping with you online THIS Sunday at 9:30am and NEXT SUNDAY at either 8:30 or 10:30am! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Onward & Upward,