God uses people like us to advance His kingdom, and He has worked in and through Real Life Church to disciple people here in the Lakes Region and around the world. In 2020, many people have committed their lives to Jesus Christ, been discipled, and mobilized into ministry. And by the grace of God, we will reach even more people in 2021. Thank you so much for your love for God and the gospel of Jesus Christ!
As we prepare to close out the year, many people take the opportunity to decrease their tax liability by giving a generous year-end offering. Though this is not the most important reason to give, it is certainly prudent, and a way to “stretch” your giving. As a non-profit 501c3 organization, donations made payable to Real Life Church are tax-deductible (up to a certain percentage of your Adjusted Gross Income). These donations not only result in a tax deduction for you, but they are HUGE blessings to your local congregation, and more importantly, to the Kingdom of God and those who will be reached.
Here are some practical notes and tips related to year-end giving of checks, cash and electronic giving:
- Text-to Give: This safe option has become the favorite of many. Simply text “RLCNH” to 77977, then click on the link on the reply, then fill in the information and “presto,” your donation will be complete.
- Online Giving: You can give online by clicking HERE, then make your selection and follow the prompts.
- In-Service Giving: You can always give in our church service using checks or cash. The final Sunday LIVE service for 2020 giving was Sunday, December 27. If you missed last Sunday and are Downtown, please feel free to drop your gift in our secure mailbox outside the front doors.
- Direct Mail: To qualify as 2020 donation, mail-in gifts must be postmarked no later than Thursday, December 31, 2020. Checks should be payable to Real Life Church and mailed to 22 Pleasant St. Laconia, NH 03246. (If a contribution is mailed on December 31 for 2020, it is advisable to use certified mail and retain the receipt as documentation that your contribution was made before the end of the year.)
- H3 BUILDING PROJECT: For our next phase of the building project we will be remodeling the front of the church. We are planning this undertaking for Spring 2021. If you would like to make a pledge or donation, please click HERE or the link below and select “H3 Special Projects.”
- Contribution Statement: You will receive a contribution statement from Real Life Church for all 2020 donations around the end of January 2021.
Thank you for your faithful partnership through your prayer and giving. I look forward to worshiping with you this coming Sunday, January 3 either LIVE at 8:30am or 10:30am or ONLINE at 9:30am. Happy New Year!
Onward & Upward,